20:24Forex Strategy to "complex indicators"
|Forex Strategy to "complex indicators" is intended to trade on all currency pairs, futures and commodity markets as well...|
The recommended time frame - H1-D1, for trade, we need the following forex indicators:
1) Simple Moving Average SMA (50) - on the chart dark blue - indicates the direction of the main trend in the forex market.
2) The indicator RSI (7) - blue, set the levels of 30 and 70
And then to the RSI to create a "complex indicator forex" by putting a few forex indicators:
Recommend selecting a Forex Broker with Metatrader 4 trading platform.
For greater ease of installation indicators for Metatrader 4 - you can download a template for MT4 forex strategy at the end.
And so, just telling you that the trade should pay attention mainly to the black thick line (CCI (14)).
1. Expect when the "black line" get out of level 200 or -200.
2. Now we wait until the intersection with the level of 100 or -100.
3. Conclude a deal to buy if the "black line" rose from the bottom up, and close a sell transaction, if the "black line" down from the top down. In this very successful transaction are obtained if the direction of the transaction coincides with the moving average SMA 50. And if, for example, the transaction is also confirmed by similar signals at a higher time frame - it's all super!
4. Stop-loss, as well as a pending order to overturn the deal must be installed at the nearest local maximum or minimum, they are often seen immediately.
5. If the "black line" again gone beyond the level of 100 or 100, you can re-enter the market after the next intersection of this level.
Profit targets are usually defined by Fibonacci extension, or on important levels. The same transaction can be rearranged or treylingovat "stop trade" for the highs or lows the previous trading day.
If you get a trading signal before exiting, for example, Nonfarm Payrolls - then sell on a given day or do not need to be rearranged or position level Bezubytka.
On the example you will see: the first deal - a stop-loss and then made the coup transaction. The second - the entrance to the market and "sweep" at least for the trading day.
|Total comments: 0|